Founded in 1986 by Gerry Bruce a veteran of the food industry, G Bruce forged a path from a bulk oils supplier into the world of speciality Asian ingredients, egg products and bulk alcohol to name a few areas. In 2015 after 29 years at the helm, Gerry Bruce decided to retire and sold the business to what is now the Brusco Food Group.
In 2018 the Brusco Food Group expanded with the acquisition of Porter Foods a specialist supplier of chestnuts, vanilla, mushrooms and condiments. In the same year, Brusco acquired Mayfair Foods, further broadening the portfolio of ingredients we can supply to our customers.
Today, the group supplies over 400 food manufacturing, foodservice and retail customers with trusted ingredients. We never stop looking for innovative new products or interesting customers with whom we can collaborate.
If you are interested in finding our more about our range, click the PRODUCT tab or use the search box in the top right hand corner of the page to browse our product catalogue.
- We are in this business because we love being part of a dynamic industry which never stands still
- We travel the globe in search of new trends and ingredients that can be shared with our customers
- We love working with NPD teams to bring new ideas to life
- We invest the time and effort to ensure the integrity and quality of the products we supply so you don’t have to.
- We believe it’s all about the teamwork – our people are definitely our greatest asset
Our mission is to bring the worlds best ingredients to your table.